Tuesday, October 15, 2013

meet Billy

While I was working on this watercolor of Billy, I happened to see on facebook that he was in the ER and I could not help but think of him.  Billy belongs to a fellow blogger My Dog Earred Pages and owner of
Billys Bungalow.  Sometimes I truly think the power of thought can turn sad situations into miracles.  I am hoping that Billy is all better.  He looks so sweet sitting on this zebra hide.

Update, Billy is home and resting easy.  So appreciative of all your comments here and on facebook.

7 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Prayers for the little man.
I love the portrait, my friend!

xo

Andie

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Billy is the same age of my weiner dog munchen. I have been watching for updates, I hope that he is doing better. Thoughts and prayers for both he and Barbara.

pve design said...

Andie,
Thank-you. Love the prayers for Billy.
pve

Elizabeth,
Awe, you have a weiner dog too. Yes, Let's hope Billy is doing better. Thank-you for your kindness.
pve

MJH Design Arts said...

I love Billy. Yes! Thought or prayer does have tremendous power. Hope that Billy is much better.

therelishedroost said...

THat is a wonderful painting, I love the rug he is on! Really great subject too...what a cutie!
Karolyn

Lisa Porter said...

Billy and Barb have been such wonderful friends to me and my dearly departed Gracie girl. Sending best wishes to them both for better days ahead. I bet this painting made them both smile too!
As always Patricia, your works are such wonderful keepsakes!
xo Lisa

LUCY WILLIAMS said...

so pretty! love the color scheme too-so easy to work into a space....fun perspective. hope billy starts feeling better!!